TUNEX - UNIX OS Performance Tuning tool, AT&T UNIX System Toolchest

TUNEX - UNIX OS Performance Tuning tool, AT&T UNIX System Toolchest

Post by Scott Bemi » Fri, 02 Nov 1990 11:04:00

11/3/87

Has anyone used TUNEX - the UNIX OS Performance Tuning Tool - from the
AT&T UNIX System Toolchest?  Good or bad comments?? Please forward any
comments to me.

Scott Bemis
Texas Instruments Industrial Systems Division
P.O. Drawer 1255, M/S 3517
Johnson City, Tennessee  37605-1255
Phone: (615) 461-2959
mcnc!rti!tijc02!root

1. Systems Administrators/VMS/UNIX/NeXT/OS Upgrades/Performance Tuning/

Hi folks,

We are currently searching for people with Systems Administration
backgrounds. Any help you can offer in suggesting someone to network
with, would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Marty

#12274 Systems Administrators (3) - VMS/UNIX/NeXT Systems    (Recruiter)

Will be responsible for providing systems administration and
support to company's diverse systems. Requires 3+ years industry
experience with knowledge of systems administration, VAX/VMS, UNIX,
AIX, NeXT systems, performance tuning, OS upgrade, software migrations.
Location: (OK/TX/MO/Multiple openings).

For immediate confidential phone interview, email/fax resume AND call:

Marty Lebowitz/CIS
Tel: 617-232-8300
Fax: 617-232-6240

                                # # # #

2. Memory over 16 Megs. (I'm not exactly a newbie ;)

3. best UNIX OS as primary platform for UNIX system software develpoment?

4. Email Messenger in Netscape 4.5

5. UNIX system performance and resource utilization measuring tool

6. W32p rev D/XF3.1.1 == Vert. Stripes?!

7. UNIX performance tuning

8. help with x startup! help!

9. where can I get document about unix performance tuning?

11. Unix Performance Tuning (HP-UX)

12. rcp/ftp problems between OS5/Unix & Unix/Unix

13. Does any Know How To FTP between a Unix system and a Non Unix operating system.