Help Needed with SCO Ansi Termcap

Post by m.. » Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I'm trying to write an application in INFORMIX 4gl under SCO UNIX
using colour, The TERM variable is set to ansi, and I'm using the
INFORMIX termcap file.  All the colours work fine (after little fine
tuning!!), however the se (standout end), ge (graphic end) and ue
(underscore end) attributes are all the same, so when Informix thinks
it needs to change colour, all the graphics will be switched off as
well!!.  This is making the application none to successful.  What I
need is to be able to change the default terminal sequences of these
attributes to something different.

Thanks

matt

-------------------------------

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

1. SCO ANSI entries for termcap / terminfo

As per the subject line for SunOS. I ported from Xenix but forgot to save these.

Thanks for any pointers.
--

Continuing Education Unit                               Fax :   (+61 7) 365 7099
The University of Queensland.  QLD  4072.  AUSTRALIA

2. i386 Topology update

3. Termcap for SCO ansi

4. User doesn't show up with who command

5. NEED: I need a win95 TELNET client that supports SCO ANSI emultation.

6. Samba on AIX 433, eating CPU

7. Unable to mount Zip Disk

8. Needed: termcap entry for DOS ANSI.SYS and/or Avatar terminal

9. ANSI TERMCAP ENTRY NEEDED!

10. SCO ANSI terminal vs. regular ANSI terminal

11. Terminal ANSI ou SCO ANSI

12. SCO ANSI terminal vs. regular ANSI terminal