Remote Routers via Frame Relay

Post by Ruben Byb » Fri, 12 Apr 1996 04:00:00

        Looking for information on setting up remote routers to
connect to our SCO v5.0 system via frame relay. These remote routers
will be connected to banks of modems but no computer.
        Any direction will be appreciated.

1. IPSec via MPLS via Frame Relay

All,

is anybody aware of any problems usind IPSec accross an MPLS backbone which
in turn connects via an interconnection gateway to a Frame Relay network?
I.e. the tunnel end point will be hooked up to Frame Relay while the tunnel
start point is connected to the MPLS backbone.
Any feedback is highly welcomed.

Kind regards,
Holger

2. paper type in rlpr

3. Frame Relay Linux Router? What do I need?

4. Gatewaying

5. Routers For Frame-Relay Connection?

6. Backup Script

7. irint not in libm ?

8. Problems adding frame relay router to network.

9. 56K Frame Relay w/o a router

10. Linux as router for 56k Frame Relay?

11. PPP and frame relay via FRAD problem

12. Using linux to relay ARCNET net to remote via modem