Unix .lzh 2.x decompression routines WANTED

Unix .lzh 2.x decompression routines WANTED

Post by Ivo Wel » Thu, 14 Jan 1993 20:55:02

Someone has recently  sent me a  lot  of files in .lzh format,  together
with a PC program that decompresses them. The  help file claims that the
LHA program is v2.11, by Irv Hoff cleared by Yoshi-san.

My   old xlharc program  (which came   in  a neat  NeXT program   called
"Opener")---C-LHarc for UNIX   Version    1.00  by Y.Tagawa,   Kai   Uwe
Rommel---claims that
        xlharc Error: Sorry, Cannot Extract this method.
when asked to extract, although it can still list the directory contents.

So,  I need a Unix program,  preferably BSD or NeXT-compatible, that can
extract these newer-format .lzh files.

/ivo

1. Wanted Unix Code for a simple Password Routine

Does anyone know or have a small password routine written in C for Unix
that could be bolted onto a front of a system. The encryption need not be
anything to fancy.

If you have could you mail me where I can get it from or mail me the code
at :

Thanx

Elliot

2. Dial Up Server

3. LZH program wanted... Please Help

4. Output from lspv - amended

5. Compression/Decompression library wanted

6. X Font Server

7. HELP: How to extract the ".LZH" files in Unix?

8. SSLeay and apache problem?

9. Unix .LZH?

10. Wanted: info about signal handling routines

11. Fast memory search routine wanted

12. WANTED:- C routines to manipulate mail folders

13. WANTED: C routine to return current date/time