DOCS: novell TCP/IP adm.Where?

Post by Theofanis Kontogiannis (TEI » Thu, 25 Aug 1994 23:21:13

 I don't know if this is the right place for this but if not please don't flame.

 I have some documents from "The State University of New Jersey" which are very helpfull in introducing someone in TCP/IP protocols and TCP/IP based network administration.
 Do you have in mind any place that has something simillar but for NOVELL TCP/IP

Thank you for your time,

-----
| Theofanis Kontogiannis       | Address: Ellispontou 3,   | ttttt eeee oooo|
| TEI of Athens,               |          156-69, Papagou, |   t   ee   o  o|
| Infratsructure Engr., Ugrad. |          Athens, GREECE   |   t   eeee oooo|
|______________________________|___________________________|________________|

|______________________________|____________________________________________|

                                                                        -----

DOCS: novell TCP/IP adm.Where?

Post by Osamu Makiguc » Sat, 27 Aug 1994 04:24:40

if you have a www browser(mosaic, cello) you can try look at novell's web site
at www.novell.com.  i believe they have an online netware 3.12 program available
for download.  if it contains all the info as the printed manual, i would also
contain the TCP/IP Transport Supervisor's guide.  maybe this may help.  you may

anyone there can help you.

> I don't know if this is the right place for this but if not please don't flame.

> I have some documents from "The State University of New Jersey" which are very helpfull in introducing someone in TCP/IP protocols and TCP/
> Do you have in mind any place that has something simillar but for NOVELL TCP/IP

>Thank you for your time,

>-----
>| Theofanis Kontogiannis       | Address: Ellispontou 3,   | ttttt eeee oooo|
>| TEI of Athens,               |          156-69, Papagou, |   t   ee   o  o|
>| Infratsructure Engr., Ugrad. |          Athens, GREECE   |   t   eeee oooo|
>|______________________________|___________________________|________________|

>|______________________________|____________________________________________|

>                                                                        -----

1. TCP/IP Docs and Utils, ELM Docs, WERER ???

hi

I am looking for DOCs on installing TCP/IP on a Linux machine. The docs comming
with SLS are not too explicid on that. Also I am interested in Internet
Management Tools (for this installation)

I've also got a problem with the ELM DOcs included in SLS. They are somewhat
unreadable, ie all the keywords are missing, so where can I get the REAl ELM
reference guide ?

Thanx
  Chris

2. IBM ThinkPad 755CX and LINUX

3. "Novell-like","non-TCP/IP","networking" OS to place Unix

4. Pentium Pro

5. Novell, TCP/IP, UNIX

6. Problems executing schell scripts from cdrom

7. How can I made a Linux File-Server (Like Novell NW) with TCP/IP ?

8. HP-7100e AND Xcdroast

9. Printing over TCP/IP to an Novell-Printer ??????

10. TCP/IP over Novell IPX in Linux

11. searching docs or sources of little tcp/ip-programs

12. Linux as TCP/IP gateway on Novell Network?

13. how to setup the tcp/ip on sco unix and novell then both can linkup together