Unix Administration Positions

Post by zeta.. » Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I am a Crminal Justice major with a minor in
Management Information Systems. I am proficient
in C, SQL and Cobol but I don't have any
experience in programming.  I am currently taking
a Unix Operating System class and on 3/4/00 I
begin my administration class.  However, I really
don't see many entry-level Unix Admin.
positions.  I need tons of help and suggestions
on how to get my foot in the door as a Unix
Admin.  In my current position, I do light shell-
scripting and use Unix commands on ISP's.
However, I have only been doing this for six
months and that is probably not enough
experience.  Is there anyone out there with good
leads?  Any good companies to try to sell myself
to?   Please help

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.