Shell scripts: csh -> sh

Post by David Hawki » Fri, 07 May 1993 22:49:19

I asked earlier in comp.unix.shell and didn't get a reply, so ...

Has anyone documented -- or even better automated -- how to convert a
csh script to a Bourne shell script?  I've got a rough draft on a
document put together but wanted to see if there was already something
out there on it.

Thanks.

later, david
--

It's hard to find a good driver these days, one with character and
style.  -- Anon

1. Execute a sh script under perl and sh: sh script; perl script?

I can execute the following perl scripts under either shell or Perl
====

        if 0;
[perl scripts ...]
====
i.e.
sh script
perl script

How do I execute a sh script under either shell or Perl
simililar to what shown above?

Thanks.
--
Michael Wang

http://www.mindspring.com/~mwang

2. Disk and RAM size for character mode Linux

3. script converstion. csh->sh

4. Some Rookie questions.....

5. Script conversion from csh --> sh

6. system crashed?

7. how to handle usig csh scripts from within bash/sh scripts?

8. Q : Use shell variable to assign the password

9. How to execute csh script in sh script ?

10. need help converting sh scripts to csh scripts

11. sh script to csh script

12. How to port this sh script to csh script ?

13. Changing passwords from a sh scripts (or csh script)