Modem configurations

Post by wate.. » Fri, 19 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Anyone have a solid modem configuration for 34K and 56K on Solaris,
HP-UX, SCO, AIX?

1. Modem configuration on 16-Port RAN

-------------------------------------
Name: Hctor Javier Ramos Salazar

Date: 1/14/97
Time: 6:45:31 PM
Piedras Negras, Coahuila MEXICO

Hi
I installed a hayes accura 288 modem in a 16-Port concentrator (RAN) and I defined
like a tty with 19200 baud rate, in city B I installed the same modem to a PC running
a terminal emulator software (Iceten) also configured as 19200 baud rate.

When the person from city B try to connect to our RS/6000 most of the time only he/she
receives a Connected 19200 message but the login never is displayed.

How can I configured the tty port or the modem in order that this communication works
fine?

Thanks in advanced
-------------------------------------

2. scsi bus resets with aic7xxx

3. Megahertz Modem Configuration ??

4. Install a 56K ISA PNP modem

5. Modem configuration problem

6. 3com 3c905cx nic problems

7. Modem configuration on Sun Sparc1

8. Escaping pipe character

9. Modem configuration

10. Cable modem configuration with RH 5.1

11. modem configuration

12. AIX PS/2 modem configuration

13. Internal modem configuration