Function Keys on Dec VT320 Terminals

Post by Joe » Sat, 04 Mar 1995 13:25:16

        Hi,

                Does anyone know how to program DEC VT320 Terminal
        functions keys - either through C or the shell???

                Joe

1. Terminal emuator for DEC vt300 and DEC vt320 under Linux

Hello,

        I have looked with crawlers like Yahoo and Altavista for
Terminal emuator for DEC vt300 and DEC vt320 under Linux but without
success. As far as I noticed, the usual emulator (like xterm, rxvt, kvt
...) only emulates DEC vt100.

        Does any of you knwo an hint about what I am looking for ?

        Thanks to let me know by mail  as I do not have a frequent access to
the news .

        Thanks for the help.

        Nicolas Pettiaux

Nicolas Pettiaux     Service de Mathematique de la Gestion, CP 210/01
ULB, Campus Plaine   Boulevard du Triomphe, B-1050 Brussels - Belgium

2. More "AT" command help needed...

3. dec vt320 terminal

4. Multi-IP on a single Ethernet

5. Newbie CShell Programing VT320 Function keys How ???

6. what is a RID number in the context of wireless LAN driver ?

7. Escape key timing issue and terminal function keys OSR5

8. Problems with su SOLVED!

9. NCD X-Terminal & Linux & Function keys ...

10. TERMINAL WITH CONFIGUARABLE FUNCTION KEYS

11. Gnome Terminal and VT Function Keys

12. Mapping function key of a terminal emulation

13. Terminal Keyboard Function Keys