VT100, 102 & 220 Terminals

Post by Adam Goodfell » Thu, 17 Mar 1994 03:11:48

Does anyone have or know where to find documents covering the full
specifications for VT100, 102, 220 terminal emulations as I need to
embed such a beast in an application.

Please reply by email.

Thanks in advance...

Elatar

+------------------------------------+

+------------------------------------+

VT100, 102 & 220 Terminals

Post by Matthew de Woe » Thu, 17 Mar 1994 09:35:51

Quote:> Does anyone have or know where to find documents covering the full
> specifications for VT100, 102, 220 terminal emulations as I need to
> embed such a beast in an application.

In the past I have had to do the same. I used the programmers hand book which
cames with a VT 220/320 terminal. Otherwise I suppose you will have to go to
DEC if you need a definitive guide. Costly I would have thought. If you have
no luck maybe I can find one, hand book that is.

--
Matthew de Woeps

1. Xterm VT100/102 function keys

I am running Solaris x86 2.5.1

Can anyone publish their XTERM setup so it can be used to telnet into
another host and run a VT100/102 session?

I use>>  xterm -title "Telnet to Work" -e telnet xxx.com

which works just fine, EXCEPT I don't know how to get the keyboard
numeric function pad keys to behave like VT100 PF etc. keys, which are
needed for text editing.

Ewin

--

====
Ewin H. Barnett III, Boone County, Missouri, USA.

When encryption is outlawed, only outlaws will encrypt.

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied." Bismarck

2. Hardware advice needed

3. can PuTTY emulate vt100/102?

4. ipfw + natd problem

5. 3270 emulation on a VT100/220 screen

6. Linux newbie w/basic questions

7. VT100/220 keymaps

8. dual processors

9. Free Unix terminal emulator for vt100 & wyse50 terminals on Windows OS

10. vt100 terminal && Fkeys

11. terminal is set to vt100 or sun5 - what is vt100 ?

12. Re. Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220 Re: Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220

13. Yamaha CDR-102 & RedHat 5.0 - HELP!