I need help w/ sendmail, please!

Post by L Hil » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello group(s),

    I have a machine I'm administering that is running SCO Openserver 5.0.
(svr4).  When the initial install was done, 'mmdf' was chosen as the mail
agent.  While I do know how to disable mmdf, I'm wondering if anyone knows
how I can get sendmail and put it on this machine without having to
re-install(I don't have the capability to compile anything on this machine
either)!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
L Hill

1. AmiVIs+Sendmail+Sophos - Need a little help please with sendmail.cf for ..

Hi,
I have Sophos+AmiVis installed with sendmail 8.9.3, and Sophos. On FreeBSD
2.2

I've got everything working except the sendmail.cf bit.
The instructions with the AmiVIs thing on the website, are pretty simple -
but dont work!

I changed the sendmail.cf to read as they say, but sendmail then complains
that there is no local mailer ?

Does any one have this combination running, and could give me a clue here.

Thanks very much for any help,

Cheers
Robert

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Clipart And Books
Art, Design and Graphics.

2. XFree 4.0.1 and Nvidia drivers

4. Support for ATI Graphics Pro Turbo PCI?

5. Please help!! I need to remove sendmail!

6. SOLUTION Re: Reboot button from kdm doesn't unmount cleanly

7. Need help with sendmail - please!

8. Problem with /lost+found/nnnnnn/.spl/.spl/...[B

9. still need printer help please please please

10. Bizarre: Sendmail Connects Then Times Out...Sendmail Gurus Please Help

11. Help still needed please, please, please...

12. HELP, Need help on Solaris 8, Please, Please

13. PLEASE, PLEASE help with my sendmail.cf!!