SCCS Replacement

Post by Scott Nich » Wed, 16 Feb 1994 12:59:42

Subject:  Tools compatible with SCCS wanted for merging
          source code

I am interested in locating software configuration
management tools that are free, compatible with Software
Change Control System (SCCS), and include an auto-merge
feature to integrate source code from two separate
software baselines.   Please pass along any information
you have regarding this topic.  Also, any recommendation
of tools currently on the market that contain auto-merge
features (i.e., ClearCase by Atria) would be helpful.

Please send any direct responses to:

Thank you very much.
Scott Nichol

1. SCCS replacement?

I am looking for a GUI based replacement for SCCS. Public domain would
be nice but money can be spent.

--

Jack Hurlbut                                    Geography Department

Calvin: "In MY book food should be nutrition AND entertainment."
Hobbs:  "That's why we tigers like our food surprised and running."

2. Fatal signal 11 when Compiling Kernel

3. SCCS %H% Replacement

4. logging on console

5. SCCS front end for HP SCCS commands ?

6. processes information

7. SCCS - sccs admin -fl.... locks archive file against change. Is there is a reverse grar for this?

8. DNS Question: 911

9. References on: RCS/SCCS and (N)Curses???

10. SCCS FAQ ?

11. Constructing date using RCS or SCCS.

12. SCCS problem w/lock files

13. Does SCCS allow you to "un-delta" a version???