Simple, stupid, stty Question

Post by B. Gord » Tue, 11 Jul 1995 04:00:00

So we try to cu into a unix system from our Consensys SVR4/NCR system and:
as soon as we connect we begin seeing mmmmuuulllttttpppplllleeeee characters

and all sorts of crazy things......what's gooooooiiiiinnnnggg ooooonnnnn?

HHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP
Cross Comunications, Inc
Wireless Solutions Developers
Unix & Networked Computing Solutions

1. --stupid question but then there are no stupid questions--

        I'm a beginner here so, so far everything i read has gone
    way over my head. My problem is I got a script sent to me
    decoded or something like that. You are supposed to enter the
    data into a uudecode or something but I'm not sure how that's
    done. There's a program on the university's main menu that
    called UUDECODE but everytime I run it through it, it says it
    can't open the file. Comments ??????? Help ?

        eric

2. VT1300 X-terminal setup??

3. really simple question (almost felling stupid asking)

4. Setting up ADSL?

5. Simple Stupid Question

6. PPP and routing....

7. Stupid, Simple Question

8. urgent: Wet keyboard

9. Simple Stupid question

10. simple (sort of stupid) software raid question

11. stupid simple question, please help

12. simple, stupid, important question about linking

13. Really stupid question compiling a simple GTK program