CMS Tape Drives

Post by Richard Forb » Sun, 13 Dec 1992 04:14:37

Has anyone here ever used a Colorado Memory Systems drive under UNIX?
Been thinking about getting one, they're cheap enough, but I figured I'd better
check here first...  Anyone use one?? Any input would be helpfull.
Thanks in advance!

CMS Tape Drives

Post by Thanh » Wed, 16 Dec 1992 00:07:44

>Has anyone here ever used a Colorado Memory Systems drive under UNIX?
>Been thinking about getting one, they're cheap enough, but I figured I'd better
>check here first...  Anyone use one?? Any input would be helpfull.
>Thanks in advance!

I am thinking of getting one too. Please let me know too.
Thanks,

Thanh