Want to find right group

Post by Christin » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:23:52

Hello!

What group is most suitable for question about CYGWIN?

/C

Want to find right group

Post by Bit Twiste » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:54:31

> Hello!

> What group is most suitable for question about CYGWIN?

It will probably depend on the question.

Today's Tip of the Day, Search engine:

cygwin          in the first box
*linux*                 in the Newsgroup, pick English

Want to find right group

Post by Peter J. Ackl » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 03:50:30

> What group is most suitable for question about CYGWIN?

The by far best thing is to use the appropriate Cygwin mailing
list.

Peter

--
I wish dialog boxes had a butten saying "Whatever".  I hate being
forced to answer "Yes" or "No" to a question I have no opinion on

1. FreeBSD INN 1.5.1 troubles--this the right group?

New versions of top will tell you what innd is waiting for,
or you could use ktrace to watch innd - though that will probably
slow it a bit.

Using innd on 2.1.7 we've been offered 600K articles a day,
and accepted 400K of them - I'd expect to be able to do better
with 2.2.1. ( And this is on quite old hardware 120Mhz Pentium
with 2 AHC2940's and news spool striped across two Connor File
pro's too --- all 1995 hardware ).

        David.

2. How do I change the IP/subnet on a Solaris 2.51 Box?

3. NIS won't export groups right

4. Linux Do It Grow?

5. Help-need a basic example on how to set up groups, rights and file

6. 3com509

7. ACCESS RIGHTS to one person in the Group.

8. 2.4.19-rc3-ac3 ide_map_buffer/ide_unmap_buffer

9. Built in groups and their rights

10. FTP: Preserve Group Rights

11. Right group for Majordomo Question?

12. Granting access right to users and groups in SAMBA PDC

13. Manage user/groups/rights from win2k?