Postscript to BMP/GIF

Post by David Ballar » Wed, 07 Dec 1994 09:45:33

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a UNIX utility to convert postscript or HPGL
to PCX,BMP or GIF.

Thanks,

David Ballarin

1. Printing Graphics (e.g., .gif, .bmp, etc.,.)

Hello all,

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but can anyone lend me a tip on printing graphics formats such as .gif's, .bmp's, .pcx's, etc.,?  I have a Panasonic KX-P2123 (Epson compatible) 24 pin DMP.  The Priniting-HOWTO doesn't seem to address this.

Thanks,

2. remote x apps through firewall - how?

3. Converting GIF/BMP into px format

4. Type 3 fonts with acroread

5. Converting RAW image files to JPG, GIF or BMP using Linux

6. mga_vid unresloved symbols

7. Screensaver that displays JPG, GIF, BMP, etc.???

8. where to download Slackware 2.3?

9. Usare file GIF e BMP nelle applicazioni

10. Q: automated BMP to GIF conversion

11. GIF / BMP Viewer using svgalib?

12. HELP! Converting .xbm to .bmp, .gif or .jpg

13. GIF / BMP Viewer using svgalib?