I am an admitted unix idiot-please help!

I am an admitted unix idiot-please help!

Post by transen.. » Fri, 03 Jun 1994 12:14:52

I have been doing CGI for film, TV, and print for several years, but I am
now faced with the reality of learning both Wavefront and unix on the SGI.
I have found a place that wants to hire me, and they will send me to Wave-
front class but I must learn unix on my own. So I bought an approprPlease enter.
iate book
titled"UNIX for Dummies" which I have read, but I'm looking for perhaps
netsites where I can learn more or anywhere else I can crash course as
well as any suggestions. Please help!! I can be E-mailed at

rules by posting here.
                Thanks Again-

                       George Montgomery