Problem with xterm and trn

Post by Zeqing X » Sun, 20 Mar 1994 08:04:41

Hi, everyone,

        I have a problem with xterm and trn. When I use trn on a xterm
session, trn always get more entries than a xterm window can display.
And the first couple of lines of the entries will always scroll off
the window so that I have to use the xterm scrollbar to rollback to
see those lines.

        I wonder if it is a setup problem. Any help is greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

        Fred Xia

1. corrupted xterm while using trn

While using trn, every so often, my xterm is corrupted.  The texts in
the xterm from the previous screen are not cleared.
The texts are not cleared even after I have exitted trn and issued
a clear command.

Does anyone know what is the cause of the problem ?  I have this
problem in both Redhat 5 and Redhat 4.2 with trn 3.6.

Regards,
Wayne Ling

--
Note: Please remove DELETE_NoSpam to get my return address.

2. Bootdisk 755CD Thinkpad

3. trn 4.0: macro language and piping articles to sendmail / trn FAQ

4. Who can help me !!!!

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. Backup tools for Linux

7. Debian dselect problem: trn, leafnode, inews

8. syncronizing KDE2 and GNOEM menus

9. TERM, NNTP and TRN problems

10. nntp posting problem with trn

11. trn problem

12. problem with trn-3.6/Linux

13. problem using term+tredir+trn - unknown host