sendmail doesn't expand mail ids in Cc:

Post by Danny M » Thu, 30 Dec 1993 06:53:51

When I send mail out of my domain, all the names in To: gets expanded to
the correct return path which is gedny.ml.com. However, sendmail doesn't
seem to do the same for names in the Cc: line. Names in Cc: just get

the sendee will not reach the names in Cc:

Does anyone know what causes this problem and if there is anything I can
do to correct this... like modify the /etc/sendmail.cf file.

Thanks in advance.

Danny Mui

1. sendmail doesn't expand mail ids in Cc:

When I send mail out of my domain, all the names in To: gets expanded to
the correct return path which is gedny.ml.com. However, sendmail doesn't
seem to do the same for names in the Cc: line. Names in Cc: just get

the sendee will not reach the names in Cc:

Does anyone know what causes this problem and if there is anything I can
do to correct this... like modify the /etc/sendmail.cf file.

Thanks in advance.

Danny Mui

2. KDE2 & PPP Dialer

3. sendmail can't receive from cc:mail & ms-mail

4. FreeBSD mugs/ TShirts

5. Help-102066-09 doesn't like sendmail.cf - mail's down!

6. I need a 'date' binary

7. RedHat (Picasso) Sendmail problem: Can't send mail to id w/Cap Letter

8. Accton 1207D-TX w/ MPX5030 chipset

9. any shell that doesn't expand \t or \n in it's arguments?

10. Mail doesn't reach destination !Sendmail problem

11. Why doesn't sendmail process local host mail immediately?

12. sendmail doesn't recieve mail, help please?

13. mmdf mail rejected by deliver from linux box, sendmail doesn't work