Unix Review Mag?

Post by jack hurlb » Sat, 15 Oct 1994 10:44:13

I haven't recieved an issue for a few months. Has anyone else had a
problem with their subscription?

--

Jack Hurlbut                                    Geography Department

Calvin: "In MY book food should be nutrition AND entertainment."
Hobbs:  "That's why we tigers like our food surprised and running."

1. UNIX REVIEW mag morphs into NT rag

I just received my UNIX Review magazine today.  Actually its not called
UNIX Review anymore, as of this latest issue its called: "UNIX Review's
Performance Computing - The Unix and Windows NT Enterprise Magazine".
Notice how NT has crept in there.

I was already pretty upset with UNIX Review.  They hardly mention the
fastest growing segment of the UNIX world - Free Unices (Linux, FreeBSD).
In fact there were more mentions lately of NT - now we know why.

pt

2. Abit BE6 & RedHat 6.0

3. UNIX REVIEW mag. : Info needed

4. Can SystemView monitor processes?

5. Linux review/info in Axcess Mag

6. Network and SCSI cards

7. PC Mag 5/27 review of netscape server on solaris

8. sparc assembly language reference needed

9. Solaris Trashed in PC Mag Review

10. Unix Books in Unix Review

11. NOVEMBER 1995 Unix Review (Novell SAVIOR of Unix?)

12. Unix Review or Unix World

13. Unix Review/Unix World Subscription