UNIX person needed.

Post by Geoff Willia » Fri, 21 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I need a person familiar with SCO Openserver 5.0.0 to help me!

I need to transfer all programs (mainly Multisoft and Multiword) and
data from an old server to a new one.

I have tried doing this using a full backup on tape but I didn't know
which files I needed to copy - I ended up screwing up the kernel in
the process.

Can anybody give me detailed instructions, or alternatively I would be
prepared to pay somebody to come and do it for me! Unfortunately, it
needs to be done as soon as possible and must be out of hours - this
weekend would be ideal!

The client is based in Buckinghamshire.