"Goodness me, could this be industrial disease?" Dire Straits
1. Can Ping Windows Box, But Windows Box Can't Ping Linux Box
the setup is Linux Mandrake 7.0 with Edimax 10/100 PCI NIC
with Reaktek 8139 connected to Win98 with 3COM ...3C509 NIC.
Linux can ping the Windows box, but the Windows box, can't ping
the Linux box.
3. LAN for P5 Win 95 box, and AXP RH 4.0 Linux box
5. Linux Box and 95 Box, one static IP
6. more than 16 SCSI disks with Linux
7. Connecting Win95 Box with HP-Unix Model 712 Box
9. Etherneting SCO box to HP-9000 HP-UX box
10. Copy Users from one Unix Box to another Unix Box
11. Getting to UNIX box via Token Ring(novell) through Windows
12. NFS mount on a windows'95 box
13. Cannot telnet from Windows 95 to Linux box