Which system is better--sun os or dec os?

Which system is better--sun os or dec os?

Post by Jih-fu T Wa » Sat, 22 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I would like to know which system is better to use -- speed in calculations
and ease of use and easy to maintain.  Does anybody have any suggestions?
I am considering either the Sun Ultra or the Dec Alpha.  Which of these
utilizes the unix operating system better?

         Jih Fu Wang

1. Which system is better--sun os or dec os?

I am still looking for an answer to this question.  If anyone has any
input, please email me rather than post to the news group.  I do not read
the news groups regularly so email is much more reliable.

        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Jih Fu

2. Yast2 Error

3. comp.os.linux, comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.security, comp.os.linux.networking

4. Hourglass

5. Which OS is better: Windows'95, OS/2, Lin

6. DIP script

7. Which OS is better: Windows'95, OS/2, Linux

8. USB SmartMedia help needed

9. Which OS is better: Windows'95, OS/2, Lin

10. diff b/w red hat linux OS 7.1 and Sun SOlaris OS 5.7

11. alt.os.linux, comp.os.linux.hardware, comp.os.linux.misc