could this be correct?? problem with stdlib.h

could this be correct?? problem with stdlib.h

Post by Bernard Ch » Fri, 22 Apr 1994 19:34:20

i was looking at my stdlib.h file, and found this excerpt:

#ifdef STDLIB_RECURSING
#include "/usr/include/stdlib.h"
#else /* !defined STDLIB_RECURSING */
#define STDLIB_RECURSING
#include <stdlib.h>
#undef STDLIB_RECURSING
#endif /* !defined STDLIB_RECURSING */

i don't understand this, and i think it makes some things choke.
anyone have any input on this?

bern

1. Am I correct?

DSL line connected to Internet sharing device(ZOT 1400 - like a Linksys)
with Windows box and Mandrake 8.0 box.
Samba configured correctly - I am almost positive.
Internet Sharing Device is set to only allow port 80 in HTTP to my Linux
box.

From Windows i can http://Linuxbox, but I cannot ping Linuxbox.- time out,
while I also cannot
ping 192.168.10.1(Linux IP address)...therefore Network Neighbourhood cannot
see Linux box
because I am not allowing some(?) port through...

I also cannot issue mount -t - smbf \\windowsbox - which gets windowsbox not
found

Am i correct in that my firewalling (only allowing port 80 through) is
preventing Samba from working as designed?

2. HELP: Linux does not find Fireball 3.8

3. Am I in the correct newsgroup?

4. Anyone try booting from compact-flash-pccard?

5. "who am i" doesn't give correct info

6. LILO with 2 kernel commands

7. Debugging Problem With g++ gdb and stdlib

8. What do these ident messages mean?

9. Problem with stdlib.h

10. gcc 2.2.2: stdlib.h/stddef.h wchar_t problem?

11. g++ parse problem for <stdlib.h>

12. Newbie <stdlib.h> causing problems?

13. Compile problems with strings.h, stdlib.h...undeclared errors