Wanted: Device driver for Panasonic Autochanger

Wanted: Device driver for Panasonic Autochanger

Post by Dave Hounslo » Thu, 06 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Can anyone tell where we can get a device driver for a Optical Disk Jukebox
The device is a Panasonic Autochanger Product number:LFJ5080A
it is fitted with a SCSI interface.

We need this for a HP-UX v.9 running on a HP 755

I have tried contacted Panasonic's UK techincal support but to no avail.

Thanks in anticipation.
--
Dave Hounslow

1. NSA NSCD-2x drivers wanted (Panasonic-like?)

Is there any possibility to run a non-supportet
IDE CD-ROM under linux?
linux only supports very few and very old IDE cdroms, so my
cdrom works fine under DOS but isn`t recognized from linux drivers.

I have a NSA  NSCD-2X drive, handled like a Panasonic-drive by the
controller card.

so my questions:

1. is there any ftp-site with linux drivers (except SUNSITE)?

2. can I link a DOS driver to the linux kernel?

3. can I start a DOS driver with linux dosemu ?

4. any other tips and tricks ?

thank you,
ralph

2. Linux box on a win2000 domain ???

3. Device driver calling another device driver.

4. Removing LILO?

5. Device driver question (generic device driver)

6. NEED HELP... LILO Config with SCSI boot drives and IDE storage drives

7. IDE Autochanger CD's, Any drivers

8. quota on mailbox size

9. Wanted: Device driver and termcap entry for AED 1024

10. Device Driver Developer Wanted

11. device driver for 24/48 DIO, 3xTimer-Card wanted

12. Diablo device driver, spread sheet wanted

13. Device Driver example wanted