RAID

Post by high_00 » Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:22:23

Hello,

I am installing FreeBSD 5.0. There are currently 3 hard dirves in the
machine. Is it possible to do a RAID linear (merge to different partitions
to become one) with 2 partitions on separate hard disks during the install?
if so how would I go about doing this?

Thanks

1. RAID RAID RAID

I've scoured the search engines

I've looked at vinum and ccd

I need RAID-1 Hardware with instructions how to mirror!

Where is this information?

Mylex, AMI all have cards.  Which card to buy?  How are they
supported?  How do I set them up?  Where is the RAID documentation?

Where's the secret cache of all this info?

Patrick

2. Redhat 4.0 Mitsumi CD

3. Raid performace issues (Raid 5 vs. Raid 0+1) with database files

4. smail cannot lock mailbox

5. Installing Linux on a RAID array using the Promise PDC20276 ATA 133 RAID controller

6. Differnce between ADAPTEC SCSI model??

7. Raid 0 wihout a Raid Controller

8. Segmentation faults during kernel compilation

9. raid 0+1 or raid 5+1?

10. AIX/SSA Raid 5, add disk to existing raid

11. server/raid/solaris upgrading - need help (raid manager)

12. HW RAID vs SW RAID

13. RS/6000 RAID vs. AIX RAID