Learning Unix C Programming

Post by Angeline L » Thu, 17 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I'd like to get into Unix programming but I'm not sure what's
the best way to go about it. I do have a Unix system to play with
at college, but not a lot of time.

I'd prefer an answer other than 'do a degree in computer science'
because I already have a degree in computer science. ;)

Thanks in advance,
Angeline Lim

--
Try reading 1 Corinthians 13, preferably NIV.

1. learning unix programming by studying unix source code ?

Hi,
would it be a good way to learn unix programming to the bottom if
one would work thru source codes of some of the freely available
unixes (like linux for example) ? This assumes one knows assembler
and C.

Thanx,
OggieD.

Cmpt.Sci major - 1st year
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Canada

2. Reports about US gov vs. microsoft trial ?

3. Where to Learn Unix C Programming??

4. Need help in writing secure database in Perl5

5. LEarning to program in UNIX Specs

6. NT and linux : Lilo stopped working.

7. Any body is learning the Unix Network Programing Vol 1?

8. dhcpd not installing?

9. learn unix shell programming

10. **LEARN UNIX programming!**

11. C programmer wants to learn unix programming

12. learning serial programming for Linux/Unix