(no subject)

Post by Robert Ree » Thu, 20 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

I'd like to allow a user to ftp to their home directory but then keep
them there (not allow them to traverse the entire system).  I can't
figure out how to do this.  Could someone give me some advice, please?

Thank you in advance,
Robert Reed
UCF - IST

P.S.
   This is not my anonymous FTP area.

1. Not Available these Signal nos on Linux

Greetings,

The following macros are there on AIX  but not on Linux.If we have
on Linux pls  suggest me how to use(say path) or tell me alternative?

#define SIGDANGER 33    /* system crash imminent; free up some page
space */
#define SIGSAK    63    /* secure attention key */
#define SIGSOUND  62    /* sound control has completed */
#define SIGKAP    60    /* keep alive poll from native keyboard */
#define SIGGRANT  SIGKAP /* monitor mode granted */
#define SIGRETRACT 61   /* monitor mode should be relinguished */
#define  F_CLOSEM       10/**on AIX /usr/include/fcntl.h****/
#define _D_NAME_MAX 255

Thnaks in Advance
Sudhakar Reddy.N

2. System Too Big error

3. CD-RW: CDFS? Unstable dev nos?

4. iso linux for jensen???

5. NOS shootout

6. Frozen Serial MS mouse

7. Seeds for random nos.

8. java compiler and suse 7

9. faster NOS: NetWare or Linux?

10. Software to read NOS/VE backup tapes

11. Help: What is best NOS/platform for Oracle?

12. Unix <-> NOS