SCO Unix 4.2, 16 users, price/value?

Post by James Warr » Sat, 04 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have an opensever package I've been trying to sell for $200, if anyone knows
if this is "unreasonable enough", can you let me know? All manuals and disks,
unopened, in orig. box., yadayada... Thanks, Jim
I thought I'd have sold it a by now?!?

--
I would think it is resonable, if I were in the market. give it time.
someone will catch on.