Where could I download TRN(threaded read news)

Where could I download TRN(threaded read news)

Post by <domin.. » Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:16:46

Dear sir/madam,

I have been using the TRN (threaded read news) reader from
Linux.

But I need to compile that software and use in my solaris machine.

I have a hard time to search a lot of the sunfreeware site,
I did not see TRN's source code at all.

Please email me directly to

Please note that after the underline is a lowercase L,
not a one.

thanks a lot.

Dominica

Post by Jens.Toerr.. » Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:45:32

> I have been using the TRN (threaded read news) reader from
> Linux.
> But I need to compile that software and use in my solaris machine.
> I have a hard time to search a lot of the sunfreeware site,
> I did not see TRN's source code at all.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/trn

or

http://trn.sourceforge.net/
                                         Regards, Jens
--
      _  _____  _____

  _  | |  | |    | |          AG Moebius, Institut fuer Molekuelphysik
 | |_| |  | |    | |          Fachbereich Physik, Freie Universitaet Berlin
  \___/ens|_|homs|_|oerring   Tel: ++49 (0)30 838 - 53394 / FAX: - 56046

1. Where could I download THREADED READ NEWS?

Dear sir/madam,

I have been using the TRN (threaded read news) reader from
Linux.

But I need to compile that software and use in my solaris machine.

I have a hard time to search a lot of the sunfreeware site,
I did not see TRN's source code at all.

Please email me directly to

Please note that after the underline is a lowercase L,
not a one.

thanks a lot.

Dominica

2. Printer fonts

3. trn to read news

4. Incoming connections problems

5. Downloading news for offline reading

6. Anyone launched a WEB Server with PostgreSQL ?

7. Downloading news via modem for reading locally

8. linux on 286

9. Why is Trn so slow, yet News from Netscape fast

10. trn and rn news readers reporting out of memory

11. TRN News reader

12. setting news server in TRN (slackwar)

13. trn: Saving ALL threaded messages to file