virgin.net

Post by Woza » Sun, 21 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi

deos anyone on here connect to * net ???

if so how?

ive got there dns addys... but still no luck

im compleatly new to linux ( all of 3 days!! )  ;-))

thanx

woza

1. PPP networking connection to virgin.net

Help, I am trying to connect to virgin.net through Linux using PPP.
I have got as far as dialing up and entering my username and password. I
then get a load of nonsense (PPP info from virgin.net I think) but after a
couple of seconds virgin disconnects me (I think it is virgin it could be my
end). What do I need to do to kepp the connection up?

Unfortunately my connection works fine under Win95. Please help me or I
might have to use Win95 more often!!!!!!!!

Andy Rice.

2. Samba password setup

3. Strange problem accessing Virgin.net servers

4. kdm and xdmcp broadcast in woody

5. wvdial and virgin.net not getting together

6. Saving changes to Xwindows desktop

7. name server address for virgin.net or anyone in the uk

8. Copying optional XF86Config files

9. Recent problems connecting to virgin.net as ISP

10. UK ISP (Virgin.net)

11. Connecting to internet (Virgin Net (UK)

12. Virgin net/freeserve

13. Newbie (virgin): should I format?