netscape fastpage server/solaris 2.4

Post by Sam McTierna » Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello, I am relatively new to server applications and am having a weird
problem trying to get my serverrecognizable to the outside world. We
recently reformated the drives, and replaced HTTPD from NCSA with
Netscape Fastpage. The problem is that clients can only find the server
using the OLD name (we changed the host name when we reinstalled the
OS). Can anyone tell me WHATS GOIN ON? I'm more than a bit frustrated
after looking at all configuration files to no avail. The machine is
currently looking through all files on the system for the string
"acheron" which is the old name of the server. I dont know how anything
could be left after a reformat... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sam

1. netscape fastpage server/solaris 2.4

Hello, I am relatively new to server applications and am having a weird
problem trying to get my serverrecognizable to the outside world. We
recently reformated the drives, and replaced HTTPD from NCSA with
Netscape Fastpage. The problem is that clients can only find the server
using the OLD name (we changed the host name when we reinstalled the
OS). Can anyone tell me WHATS GOIN ON? I'm more than a bit frustrated
after looking at all configuration files to no avail. The machine is
currently looking through all files on the system for the string
"acheron" which is the old name of the server. I dont know how anything
could be left after a reformat... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sam

2. Virtual Desktops For Windows 2000 ?

3. netscape fastpage/solaris 2.4

4. IFS

5. Mosaic server (cern) server on solaris x86 2.4?

6. Registered Developer???

7. virtual web servers(netscape under 2.4)

8. Programmers needed

9. Netscape Solaris 2.4 Sparc5/85 24bit = woes

10. Netscape browser for Solaris 2.4 x86?

11. Netscape on Solaris 2.4

12. Netscape for Solaris x86 2.4

13. Netscape, S24 frame buffer, Solaris 2.4