univel 2.01 upgrade/'cu' malfunction

Post by Doug Rya » Mon, 04 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi:

  Recently installed univel version 2.01.  Previously I was able to use
"cu", but now "cu", while, after some rigging, we were able to get it to
connect to the remote site, is unable to communicate properly.

  The cursor, after connection, and entering of log in name (and pressing
enter) returns to the beginning of the word login rather than to a
position after the word password:

  All help is appreciated.  Please e-mail me at the address below.

  Thanks - doug
--

   "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth"