1. Tips for tip
I am having trouble connecting to remote systems using tip. I create an
entry in /etc/remote for my remote system. The modem does dial and I
receive a carrier detect and also the message connected 14400 LAPM
then the modem hangs up and I see the message call failed.
I am able to connect using cu without a problem
I have even tried programming the answering modem with an at&d0 I guess I
read somewhere that tip drops dtr once connected to establish a login
propmt but even this wasnt worked for me.
I am using multitech ZDX modem (Hayes compatiable) on Solaris x86 2.5
Does anybody have any tips on TIP
Thanks in advance
2. Mouse seems to have 3 buttons. Only 2 work.
3. TIPS FOR HEALTHY AND BEAUTY TIPS
4. Mwm & Color Icon Windows on Solaris???
6. find for file and not their subdirectory
7. Tip -no not tips and tricks!
8. Unable to access HTM files on Apache 1.3.9 over local (privat) network
9. Introducing the TIPS Howto!!! <Request for tips>
10. stuck serial ports and tip
11. regular users couldn't tip /dev/ttya, but root could
12. Tips for auto-installing an Ultra 5/10