Watcher

Post by Dinah McNu » Thu, 16 May 1991 02:48:26

I am looking for other folks out there who are using watcher. I am looking
for information on how it has impacted the support effort and ideas on how
to use watcher. This information is for an article I am writing for SunExpert
Magazine.

Dinah

--
Dinah McNutt                                             Senior Staff Scientist
Technology Transfer Associates                                   Houston, Texas

1. PPP Incoming Packet Watcher??

I run PPP to a static address provided by an ISP. Some of my buddies may
be having some fun with me; it'd be nice to catch them at it :)

Is there anything out there, in software, which can watch a PPP connection
and report on the source of the incoming packets? If so, what would that
be? Knowing the packet source, the source can be traced and dealt with.

Kernel is 1.2.13 (yeah, it's a bit old... but it works well!)

  Thanks,
   Scott

2. Serwer totally crashed, help please

3. network monitor/watcher

4. Boot Question: CPU and BIOS

5. Watcher

6. Display Doctor b: does it work?

7. Bandwidth Watcher/Monitor Help/Info Needed

8. What type of linux (if any) support SiS530 video chip set?

9. Turning off Mail-Watcher in Linux mail

10. logfile watcher

11. Watcher...

12. Is there TTY-Watcher for HP-UX ?

13. watcher on NeXT