Sendmail Problem?

Post by Paul Woo » Thu, 13 Oct 1994 22:38:26

I am currently receiving mail via UUCP. However, whenever I try to send
mail, the computer is trying to use TCP/IP. What do I need to configure so
that it will send via UUCP?

Thanks.

1. sendmail problem 1.2.13 sendmail server.....child wait

Hello ..

I upgraded from kernel 1.0.9 to 1.2.13

now my sendmail outgoing is become veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
slow...............

In ps -ax I see always sendmail : server ..... child wait

in my mailq I see the messages a being processed

after 3- 5 minutes is is send out..

When I go back to linux 1.0.9 everything is back to normal..

The mail is send over compressed slip, using DIP..

did someone had the same experience and solved the problem?...

greetings sikko de graaf

2. Partition Problems!

3. Repost from com.mail.sendmail, problem with solaris /etc/hosts and sendmail

4. NFS write access

5. sendmail problems or mail loop problems

6. CNET Career Open House

7. Need help with a routing problem or a sendmail problem.

8. WinBook XL XF86Config file wanted

9. Solaris x86 2.4 && firewall sendmail problem

10. Sendmail problem.. please help !!!

11. sendmail problem

12. sendmail problem with red-hat 4.1

13. sendmail problem...