lpr: Where can I get good Docs on it...

Post by SML.. » Sat, 10 Feb 1990 06:45:44

As the subject states, where can I find sources for lpr, lpq, lpd and lprm
and associated thorough documentation?

1. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

I would like to translate a Microsoft Word document (.doc)
into a Portable description file (.pdf) with my SUN station
running with OS SOLARIS 5.6.
How can i do ?
Any information may be helpful.

2. HPFS fix return without releasing BKL

3. HELP: Postscript/lpr: Not printing large docs

4. firewall

5. STB Horizon 64 support

6. good printer servers that support lpr?

7. Living in splendid isolation

8. lpr keep getting Connection refused.

9. Anyone have a good Solaris/UNIX infrastructure design doc...

10. getting an lpr filter to work

11. Looking for good TOS links/docs/tutorials

12. Are there any really good docs on the net?