Learn for Unix

Post by indi » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

 A few years back I saw a program, I belive was called learn, that taught
editing and c.  Now that I have a lot more experience in programming and
Unix I'd like to try my hand at it.  If anyone knows if the source is out
there floating about please drop me a line, or if there's a Linux version.

Thanks,
Matthew

                             indigo.org
                     http://www.ao.net/~indigo

                    UnderNeath It's a Xylophone

1. Help newbie learn about unix??

I am trying to learn unix.  I would like to know where to look for info
about unix.  Thank you in advace for any help.  Please drop me an email
with the info.  Again Thank you.

tainium                                   __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____

                                        /   / \  / / / / /__ /  \/ /___  /-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. ioctl error

3. Any body is learning the Unix Network Programing Vol 1?

4. internet junkbuster

5. HIOW TO LEARN LINUX/UNIX BOOKS??

6. Permission denied..

7. "Learning the UNIX Operating System" by Todino/Strang/Peek

8. ATI Rage Fury 128 and Suse 6.3

9. Learning from Unix shell sources

10. What is good book for learning SCO Unix

11. Which Shell script is GOOD/EASY to learn for Unix System Admin ???

12. Good Book for learning Sun UNIX