What is Devguide?

Post by Michael S Fi » Sun, 26 Jul 1992 03:50:05

Can anybody tell me what devguide is? I have seen it in reference to X but
don't know if it is directly related. (Wouldn't it be Xdevguide if it was?).

Thanks, Mike

--
Perl doesn't mind a little pluralism-a perl   | Michael Figg  DSAC-FSD
script is correct if it's halfway readable    | DLA Systems Automation Center

you. -- Wall and Schwartz ("Programming Perl")| CIS: 73777,360

says...

I admire your passion, Chris..

The only issues which have kept myself from looking seriously at Linux
would be:

* It's Unix and the learning curve to start getting productive strikes me
as probably very steep

* It doesn't support plug-and-play.  If your hardware doesn't have Linux
drivers, it don't play..

* Not nearly the amount of developers out there doing stuff for Linux as
there are for Wintel.  Can I get MS Office for Linux?  Can I get
Photoshop for Linux?  Can I get QuarkXpress for Linux? etc.. a big turn
off for me.

--
Reuben King
Email: "reuben at texas dot net" (in plain english to foil spam-bots.

2. Help with X Please !!

3. newsgroups

5. Sun Ray utauthd failure

6. Am I touchy? Or am I right?

7. Shutdown corrupts X-Server - Strange...

11. I am si**y am I?

12. --> Looking for someting like DEVGUIDE <--