Performance Monitoring Tools??

Post by wadel.. » Thu, 22 Sep 1994 04:12:09

Are there any performance monitoring tools similar to VMS SPM available for
Unix?

Thanks

Jim Wadell  BP Oil

1. Performance Monitoring Tools in Heterogenious environs

I am investigating packages to perform system monitoring and fault detection
in a heterogenius Unix environment. I am looking to monitor SunOs 4.1.3,
Solaris 2.X, and HP/UX systems. I am currently looking at the features
of the following packages:

HP Perfview, Aim Sharpshooter, Compuware Ecosystems, Patrol,
Teamquest Baseline, & Instrumental Perfalert.

I am wondering if anyone has benchmarked/implemented any of these systems.
If so, I would really like to hear your thoughts or talk about your experiences
with them.

Thanks much-
Mat Atkins
Staff Technologist - Engineering Computer Services
Cisco Systems
408-526-4594

2. Q: How to wakeup sleeping process?

3. Performance monitoring tool

4. md0 - malloc disk

5. performance monitoring tool

6. Installing Netatalk

7. performance monitoring tool?

8. Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro

9. Performance Monitoring Tools

10. Web Performance Monitoring Tools

11. New server performance monitoring tool

12. Performance Monitoring Tool

13. Graphical performance monitoring tool