screen: going from split screen to full screen mode

Post by Bill Marcu » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:01:00

>does anyone know how to reverse the behavior of C^a-S?  Any help
>would be appreciated, thanks.

It's been a while since I used screen, but have you tried ^a-1 ?

1. screen: going from split screen to full screen mode

I use  screen all  the time, including  the splitting features,  but I
must admit I didn't know the answer to this until I read some stuff in
the Screen manual (``info screen''). Read the fine manual. Anyway, try
`C-a Q'.

hth,
--

backronym for Linux:                    \ / No HTML or RTF in mail
        Linux Is Not Unix                        X  No MS-Word in mail

2. Arbeitsangebot: Lufthansa, Frankfurt

3. (stupid question on) CDE mouse: moving full-screen window from MID-screen?

4. Redhat 5.2 with optics storage 8000AT

5. X screen doesn't use full screen - help!

6. More Dirty Microsoft Tactics

7. MPlayer full screen mode.

8. Right all you people - my freind Joanne need to raise £1950 for mencap by November this year - anyone going to donate?

9. konqueror in full screen mode

10. Pop-Up Window in Full-Screen Mode

11. Full-screen, char mode shell?

12. Getting stuck in full screen mode