Which make eats .include <...> ?

Post by Jens Schweikhardt 071516902 » Fri, 08 Jul 1994 00:57:58

Hi everyone out there,

short question: I have a Makefile with a line that reads

.include <bsd.prog.mk>

The make on Solaris does not accept this, but barfs with
make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 11: Unexpected end of line seen

Where do I find a make (and the neccessary .include files)
to build programs using this style of makefiles? GNU make 3.71?
Please enlighten me, I'm lost. Thanks a bunch!

Bye, Jens
--

Communications Dept. - University Of Stuttgart, Germany

I'm paranoid. Thus I have a cron job doing chmod -R 000 *