Wanted - additional tutorials & documentation on Lex & Yacc

Wanted - additional tutorials & documentation on Lex & Yacc

Post by Mike Winte » Thu, 27 Oct 1994 09:57:30

Besides the standard Nutshell Lex & Yacc book which we have and the Dragon
Compiler book (which I have myself), a programmer at my shop needs more
information on Lex & Yacc.  She is using it to write some reverse engineering
tools for Oracle SQL*Plus.  The O'Reilly book has some good examples on
SQL parsing, but we would like more information on the "guts" of Lex &
Yac and how to use it.  Of course, examining the source to Lex & Yacc is
useful, but it would be great to find out some books, articles etc... that
anyone has found useful on Lex & Yacc.  We are working with a SGI Indy
Unix box.  Thanks for any recommendations.

------- Michael Winters                Peace Corps

1. Wanted! Debugger for lex & yacc

Anyone knows of a good debugging tool for flex and byacc on
UNIX (Sun)?

I saw an ad on 'MKS LEX & YACC' which includes 'YACC Tracker',
has anyone out there any comment on it?

Thanks

Johan Hogberg, Software Design Support and Methods
Ericsson Telecom AB, Karlstad, Sweden

--

{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.

2. Linux Doc Project WWW pages available for FTP mirror

3. Where can I get origianl AT&T lex & yacc source?

4. DPT already supported?

6. comments? little script i wrote -- i caught an attacker with it (RH only)

8. Leased line problem ....

9. 没有人用中文吗?

10. yacc/bison/lex: use additional conditions?

11. YACC & LEX under Microsoft Windows

12. The Lex & Yacc source code for C++

13. LEX/YACC & Imake