waiting for a process to terminate under csh

waiting for a process to terminate under csh

Post by Ames Grisan » Mon, 04 Feb 1991 00:06:41

Hi,

I am trying to write a shell script using the csh shell
under SunOS 4.1.  I need some help with keeping track of a
process.  I want to execute a process, wait for it to terminate
and then execute a program after the process is complete.

I need to know how to monitor a process status from csh.

thanks,

Ames Grisanti

University of North Dakota
Energy and Environmental Research Center

[uunet!plains!grisanti          --         UUCP    ]