by Serguei Goumeniou » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00
1. bind keys to a function
How can i tell linux (i use Suse Linux 6.3) that i want for example CTRL-U to be used with "route -n" or something else?
2. logging in as users other than root takes at least a minute to give me a prompt!!
3. binding keys to commands (csh)
4. IP Addresses For Standalone LAN
5. Undocumented KSH to bind keys
6. nit_pf module: length problem
7. Binding keys on X
8. Help a newbie out pleaze!!!
9. binding keys in Korn Shell
10. Using Translations to bind keys in HP-UX
11. failed to bind key in pl14
12. Binding keys to KDE commands
13. bind key(combinations) to functions