Info needed about QNX

Post by smolen.. » Tue, 16 Mar 1993 21:57:22

Hello,
I need some basic informations about computer system QNX.
Where can I get them? Exists TCP/IP for QNX?
Thank you for your help.
Sincerely                               Magda Smolenova

1. Info on QNX needed

I'm planning on obtaining a copy of QNX soon and would like some info
about it. Is most unix source portable to it? Does it have any big known
bugs/incompatiblities?? General opinions??
Please reply via email as I don't have read access here. I will post a
summary if anyone is interested.
Thanks...

----
Greg Montgomery | Montgomery Consultants, Inc. | Atlanta, Georgia

UUCP: {rutgers,ogcise,gatech}!emory!turbo!greg | Olympics!

2. Linux Software Archive + more

3. QNX and LILO [I can't boot QNX]

4. UNIX vs. Windows

5. QNX INFO

6. Partition problem?

7. QNX info wanted

8. recommendations for NNTP cache / server?

9. help -- need to get info about how to get info from object files.

10. need info about how to query for hardware/os/software info

11. booting qnx using lilo

12. Amiga, QNX, Linux and Revolution

13. QNX