where do i ask a telnet question?

Post by jame » Fri, 13 Jan 1995 18:14:05

>Subject: where do i ask a telnet question?
>Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 10:19:51
>I have a problem typing my name when connected to a telnet site.  Where do l
>get help for such a question? Here?

1. Newbie Question: Need DOS TELNET recomendation

Hi, I'm looking for a TELNET program to use on a DOS box. I need WYSE
60 emulation for the program I'll be running. I'd like to use a NE2000
clone card lan hookup instead of serial ports. Has anyone found a good
public domain / shareware program for this? I found a free program
called DOS/Tunix (
http://www.kesoftware.com/kesoft/products/dostunix.html )that did
everything including the DOS/TCP stack, but only provides ANSI & VT100
emulation. Thanks in advance  for any ideas.

Dave

2. ipfwadm: how do I access private server?

3. Newbie question: can't log ssh telnet, or regular telnet into FSD

4. Orchid NuSound card problems

6. COBOL FOR LINUX

7. my telnet to localhost ask for login

8. threads and priorities

9. screen asking me whether I would like to boot into DOS

10. Newbie asks how to disable telnet.

11. telnet 0 vs telnet `hostname` vs telnet 127.0.0.1

12. QUESTION: telnet screen handling question

13. DOS Telnet Server