Limited user rights

Post by Jussi Alana » Thu, 04 Apr 1996 04:00:00

How can i give VERY limited access to one user, who can ONLY download
and upload files in IBM RS6000 AIX environment??

Example:

User dials into our modem number, the next thing what appears on screen
is our servers login prompt. We need one user profile, which could only
see few dirs, and also download files from it. And one directory, where
he/she could upload files.

He/she shouldn't be able to do much more.

Make it simple: We need kind of anonymous FTP server via telnet.

Jussi Alanara      Turku Institute of Technology