Win95 emulator for Unix?

Post by Paul Matthew » Fri, 19 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I'd like a windows 95 emulator to run on a
Unix (SGI) workstation. (Yes, I know this is
like trying to make a Mercedes go like a bicycle!)
I know there is a product called SoftWindows
but that is rather expensive - does anyone know
of any others?

Win95 emulator for Unix?

Post by Ashok Aiy » Sun, 21 Dec 1997 04:00:00

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:40:20 +0000,

>I'd like a windows 95 emulator to run on a
>Unix (SGI) workstation. (Yes, I know this is
>like trying to make a Mercedes go like a bicycle!)
>I know there is a product called SoftWindows
>but that is rather expensive - does anyone know
>of any others?

Take a look at bochs.  Available from: http://www.world.com/~bochs

Cheers,
Ashok