Nohup question

Post by Venkatesan Raghav » Mon, 31 Jan 1994 00:53:34

Hey,
        I'd like to know if there is anyway to nohup a job thats currently running in background. That is say I started an ftp session and started downlaoad and put it into background. Now I'd like to nohup that job and logout.
Thanks in advance
-Venkat

1. nohup question

I wish to use nohup to generate a numerical database. So nohup is the
choice. Like this:
        nohup myprogram > nohup.out 2>&1 &
When I logout and login again to check, myprogram is not running
there.

Any one had similiar experience? It seems that nohup is not working as
intended.

Jinsong Zhao

2. DCE rpc_mgmt_set_stack_size and Unix signals

3. Nohup Question

4. Unix Programming ?

5. nohup question...

6. Win98 and Samba

7. Nohup question

8. debugging dynamically loaded libraries

9. NOHUP Question

10. a nohup question?

11. nohup question

12. Nohup question